Did you find your dream boat on eBay or another boat classified website? Nervous about making such a large payment to someone you don´t know?
Easy Boat Import will handle and secure the payment with the seller for a smooth transaction.
We offer protection and peace of mind by paying with a certified bank check and/or U.S wire bank to bank. Money is transferred directly to your seller and you do not put your investment or money at risk. Our transactions are 100% traceable.
INCLUDED IN THE INSPECTION OF YOUR BOAT, YACHT OR SHIP
- Deck / superstructure and cockpit: drainage, corrosion and delamination.
- Hull and below the waterline: rudder construction, propelier shaft, anchor chain box, bow thruster and keel structure.
- Rigging / deck fittings: attachments, chain plates, mast sagging and rigging condition.
- Any sails: sprayhoods, cockpit tents, etc. are also assessed.
- Steering system fastening: cylinder, end stops and wear.
- Motor and drive: noise, leakage and temperates.
- Interior: leakage, constructions, loose panels and moisture (non-destructive).
- Fuel system: tank, hoses and filters.
- Drinking water system: tank, pipes and (water) pumps.
- Waste water system: tank, hoses and deck drainage.
- Gas equipment: bun, pipe, hoses, emergency valves and the like. This concerns a visual inspection (excl, certificate).
- Electrical equipment: operation, fuses, colour coding, lashings.
- Navigation and communication equipment: on/off features will be assessed + clearly visible defects.
- Other technical components: anchor winch, propeller shaft sealing, heating.
- Safety equipment.
The Boat Test package is comprised of a comprehensive inspection to be conducted by one of our experts at the vessel´s current location, anywhere in the USA
Ask us a custom quote to secure your purchase before paying the boat
Are you ready to ship your boat under the best conditions ?
Get your quote for your overseas boat shipping project